Find your best voice
Whether your book is factual or fiction, I help you to polish it. Consider me your personal mentor, writing coach, and cheerleader.
Aspiring writer or published author?
No matter how experienced you are, I do some (or all) of these things.
- Help you to approach publishers or agents.
- Evaluate your manuscript, and give you a “fix” list of ways to improve it.
- Enable you to find, or strengthen, your unique writing voice.
- Motivate you to view your writing through your readers’ eyes.
- Teach you to be a “self-correcting” author.
Pay detailed attention to your:
- organization and structure
- overall coherence and consistency
- style, grammar and spelling
- images, layout and design.
I also fix your sentences, mend your punctuation, query any doubtful word choices, point out possible errors, and generally clean up anything untidy in your MS—making it ready for you to send out to your readers.
Fiction or non-fiction?
If your book is a novel, I offer you an additional skillset: the craft of storytelling.
Visit The Fiction Portal.