Your Plain Language specialist
I’m Antonia Morton, and I’ve spent the last 25 years editing (and sometimes writing)
a diverse range of material:
- academic papers, theses, dissertations
- novels and stories
- non-fiction books
- reports and publications
- educational and training material
- PowerPoint presentations and speeches
- websites and blogs
- brochures, posters and flyers
- advertising and marketing copy
- magazine and newspaper stories
- manuals, memoirs, signage, CD liners,
product blurbs, poems...
... and many, many more. If you can write it, I can tidy it up.
I’ve been a passionate fan of words, writing, and stories ever since my bookish childhood in England. In the decades since then, I’ve:
- acquired degrees in English Literature and Journalism
- written hundreds of articles for various Canadian magazines and newspapers
- worked as an editor for almost a quarter century.
I’m located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and I welcome English-language clients from all around the world.
Email me at info@ClearTextEditorial.com or call 613-222-9630.
Visit my website for novelists, The Fiction Portal.
Visit my website for students and scholars, Academic Editing.
View my profile on LinkedIn.